Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Writer's Block?

How can I already have writer's block? It's only my second day of blogging. I almost didn't even open this up because I thought I wouldn't have a thing to write about. I don't feel very well this afternoon, but no one wants to hear about that. My contacts are dry...that's thrilling information! I know you're dying to know that I didn't finish cleaning the basement last week, right?!

Okay, enough with my sarcasm. What do bloggers blog about? What interesting, juicy tidbits from my life are you waiting on pins and needles to read? I suppose I should be thankful I don't have anything of substance to write about. I could be like my BFF, Shawnna, and have TOO much to write about. No, thanks. I'd rather help her through the craziness than experience some of it myself.

I have had some crazy times lately. Jase and I both started new and very different jobs. We moved after struggling to sell our house. Madeline went through three preschool teachers before they finally found one to stay. Jason had some football drama that created some hiccups in our life. The bad thing about all of that is that it happened at the same time. All of those things were going on at once. It was stressful. I would have had TONS of stuff to blog about then. So, I guess this is the bottom of the roller coaster drop...the calm after the storm...the crash after the sugar rush. Now instead of feeling frustrated because I have nothing exciting to write, I'll count my blessings that I don't have anything exciting to write. :)

5 Things I'm thankful for right now (in no particular order)...

1. my family and friends (as always)
2. eye drops
3. Pepto Bismol (YUCK!)
4. more time to clean the basement
5. the calm after the storm

Nichols...OUT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are too funny! I'm so glad you're doing this. I love reading about other people's lives.

Teressa said...

Your funny!!!!! LIke Stacy said!!!!