Monday, September 17, 2007

I think I could really get into this!!

You know the phrase, "Never say never." Well, I think I did. I am almost positive I said I would never blog. I knew what it was. I understood it. But, I didn't get it. I couldn't understand why people would want to blog when they could journal. Now I know. My thoughts are flowing as randomly and quickly as my fingers are flying over these keys. I can't get things out of my head fast enough! It's probably a good thing to clear some of the clutter in there...Lord knows there's enough to go around! ;)

So, now I'll be blogging. I'm a blogger. It's official. One post does count, right? :)

I'm going to end my post with 5 things I'm thankful for right now (in no particular order)...

1. Old friends
2. Family
3. Ice water
4. My high school typing class (thanks, Ms. Swanson ;) )
5. quiet

Until later...Nichols - OUT!

2 comments:

Shawnna Samples said...

WHAAAAAAT???!!!!??
this totally just made my day --

Teressa said...

I am so glad you did this!!!! Now I will know what is going on in your head!!!